Mary Hart's Recent Speaking Engagements
- 3/10/2011 - WNC Woman, "Protecting Yourself from Fraud"
- 2/2011 - HomeTrust Banking Partnership, "Wills, Probate, and Advance Directives"
- 2/2011 - Keller Williams, Hendersonville; "1031 to Tax-deferred Exchanges in the Buying and Selling of Real Estate"
- 2/21/2011 - Upstate Carolina Real Estate Investors Association, "The Dos and Dont's of Self Directed IRAs"
Mary Hart's Past Speaking Engagements
- North Carolina Association of Women Attorneys Annual Meeting - "Successfully Managing a Solo Practice or Small Law Firm"
- Carolina Real Estate Investors Association Conference - "Estate Planning, Asset Protection Planning and Investing with Self-Directed IRAs for Real Estate Investors"
- Reuters Center for Creative Retirement - College for Seniors, a lecture series entitled "Empowering Women to Shape Their Financial Future"
- “Women’s Conversations” lecture series, sponsored by the Western North Carolina Community Foundation - "Planning for Death and Disability: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly"
- The AG Edwards seminar - "The Use of Trusts to Preserve Wealth and Protect Loved Ones"
- The Association of Women Realtors - "Choice of Entity and Asset Protection Planning"
Other Community Development Events
- 3/4/2011 - Margaret Toms participated in the annual Justice 4ALL Statewide Service Day, sponsored by the NC Bar Association. This is an event designed to give the public a chance to call and discuss problems and legal issues and get advice on where to turn for help, at no charge.
- Mary Hart, Bonnie Carlin and staff participate in a community education endeavor aimed at assisting first time home buyers in understanding the process of real estate transactions, sponsored by On Track - Consumer Credit Counseling of Western North Carolina, a United Way Agency.
- January 1, 2008: Hart Law Group is established in Asheville, North Carolina. The Hart Law Group is a North Carolina Professional Corporation formed by Mary Hart, of Hart Law Offices, and Jane Soboleski, of Soboleski Law, when they merged their law practices and experience.